Recipe: Chicken, Basil, and Mushroom Fettuccine
Posted September 22, 2011on:
Chicken, Basil, and Mushroom Fettuccine
- Extra virgin olive oil for cooking chicken
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasted, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Basil pesto
- Fettuccine, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When chicken is nearly cooked, add garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of basil pesto and heat through, stirring constantly.
- Toss with fettuccine, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.